Unit 30 Cost of Living 生 活 费 用 Part One: Expressions 1. We need to figure out how much money were spending. 我们得算算我们要花多少钱。 2. I think we could be saving more. 我想我们得存一些钱。 3. That means we dont have

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

WORDS AND THEIR STORIES By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Sunday, November 14, 2004 I'm Susan Clark with the Special English program Words and Their Stories. Young Mr. Smith had an idea for his employer. I

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(240) / 评论(0) 分类 WORDS AND THEIR STORIES

Controling Cancer There are two main causes of cancer: heredity and environment. We can do nothing to change our heredity, that is, the basic physical characteristics that are passed on to us by our parents. However, we can do a great deal to control

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语六级听力短文

What makes Capital Prep different from many of the schools that the students are attending now is that we're a year-round school. We go to school beginning in July and we end in June. We have very high expectations of our students, but more important

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(二)月

As War Rages in Syria, Efforts are Made to Save Culture 努力保护叙利亚文化 NEW YORK As world leaders at the United Nations try to resolve Syria's civil war, a little further uptown international preservationists came together at New York's M

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(九月)

Tommy hated school and was always looking for excuses not to go. If he sneezed, he asked his mother to write a note saying he had a cold. If he had a headache, he asked his mother to take him to the d

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

Ray was walking on the beach one summer day when he heard a little boy shout,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(352) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

衣橱里衣服成堆,可还是觉得没有衣服穿?不如找一天来一场衣橱血拼吧。你不用花一分钱,只需把衣服全部整理一遍,就有可能会发现好几件很不错的新衣服。 Closet shopping is a kind of shopping

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

I want to fly to Geneva on or about the first. I'll just see what there is. I want to go economy, and I'd prefer the morning. Lufthansa Flight LH 203 leaves at 0920. What time do I have to be there? The coach leaves for the airport at 0815. You must

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Saving Money is Making Money! 省钱就是挣钱 Youve heard the old adage: a penny saved is a penny earned. Thats very true. 你听过这句老话:省一文等于挣一文。这是非常正确的。 The opportunities available to you to make money a

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Section A 短对话 (11~18) 11. M: Oh my god! The heat is simply unbearable here. I wish weve gone to the beach instead. W: Well, with the museums and restaurants in Washington Ill be happy here no matter what the temperature. Q:What does the woman

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级英语考试听力真题

BEIJING, Sep. 13 (Xinhuanet) --Experts have called for a national drug-control system after a nationwide deficit of a life-saving drug, which has lasted at least three months. Doctors at a Beijing hospital said some specialized hospitals, which perfo

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Budget 预算 What is a budget? 什么是预算? A budget is a plan for spending or saving money. 预算是指花钱或省钱的计划。 If you want to buy something expensive, you should save money for a few months. 如果你想买个贵点儿的

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第8册

Theres a fight in Congress over a new rule that would save Americans an estimated $17 billion a year. 最近,美国国会正在为一项新规定吵得面红耳赤。这项规定估计每年将为美国人节约170亿美元。 The fiduciary rule wo

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I don't think love is about changing or saving a person. I think it's about finding the person who's already the right fit. 语音讲解 单词发音 change vt.改变;交换 finding n.发现;裁决;发现物 fit vi. 符合,配合;适合;合

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Diarmuid:This year I decided to go on holiday here in the UK instead of going to a foreign country. Feifei: So you had a staycation? Diarmuid: Exactly. This year I had a staycation. S.T.A.Y.C.A.T.I.O.N. Feifei: Staycation. it sounds like the word vac

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Oil from the Rena continues to float on the sea and finish on the beaches around Tauranga. Many penguin eggs will not hatch this spring because wildlife rescue workers are saving the adult penguins instead. Wildlife workers are checking penguin nests

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

I'll admit I was wrong 对,我承认我是错了 What else can I say girl 亲爱的,除此之外我无话可说 Can't you blame my head and not my heart 可不可以怪罪我的脑子而不是质疑我的心 I was drunk I was gone 我大醉,没带

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Savior, please take my hand I work so hard, I live so fast This life begins, and then it ends And I do the best that I can, but I don't know how long I'll last I try to be so tough But I'm just not strong enough I can't do this alone, God I need You

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I loved you, I loved you With all that's in my power I was used and abused 'Til I was sweet and sour I kissed you and kissed you And gave you all my sugar You knew that I'd be useless If I let you know what you were to me I thought it would be OK And

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(267) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲